
What is the brig green monster you ask? The answer is jealousy.
As most of you know I am a working mother. Sometimes I question if it is the right decision. Are my children missing out? Am I missing out? Am I a good mother?
I should not complain I have been very fortunate. I was able to stay home for the first year of our daughters life, and then when Colin was born I was able to bring him to work with me the entire first year (yes I have an awesome boss) and with my third I was even able to bring him with me for the first six months (again same awesome boss).
I am very grateful for that fact. But there are those days when I am jealous. There are days that I long to be a stay at home mom, to have that much time to devote to my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment