Thursday, June 11, 2009

Luckily Dogs...


Don't hold grudges. Day before yesterday Michael and I got up to get ready for work. We started our day as usual took our showers and then went to the living room to let our dog Max outside. We thought it was a little weird that Max had not yet come downstairs into our room as he usual does, but we just figured he was still upstairs in Cat's room asleep. Michael went over to the back door and called him "Come, on Max wanna go outside"? But no Max, Michael proceeded to turn o the light outside when what did he see, Max sitting on the back porch. We left him out all night. He came straight inside and ran to his bed where he stayed until we left for work. I remember letting him out about 10:30 or so one last time before bed, I guess I thought Michael let him in and Michael thought I did. We both felt so bad for leaving him out. Above is a picture of him as a baby, how cute is he!!

No comments: