Monday, August 3, 2009

Delusional

I think my title says it all. I will start with a little background. Michael and I have 15 flower beds in our yard, and when I say beds I mean king size beds. We have been needing to weed them and put out some new straw for quite a few months now, so we decided this would be the weekend to do it. We had our straw delivered and by 9am Saturday morning we were in the yard working, planning on having completed the job by that evening. At about 4:30 my hands were numb as was my behind and thighs from squatting up and down so I went in and left the last little bit for Michael to do (he was in about an hour behind me). On Saturday we successfully completed 8 beds.

Sunday morning we were out again by 9am. We worked until the rain stopped us at around 2. All together we completed 9 beds in 13 hours of work. Only 6 more to go. But it sure does look good. I will have to take a picture to post.

No comments: