So all I am hearing the past couple of days is "when's that baby coming?" I swear yesterday if I would have heard it one more time I just might have pulled my hair out. I know everyone that asks really means well, its just I can't make her come any faster, I know I am full term and I know my babies tend to come before their due dates (Cody-17days early, Colin- 11days early, Cathy- 9days early) I wish I had a crystal ball and knew for sure when she would make her appearance. One thing I am sure of is it will be SOON, within the next 2 weeks I will be holding my new baby girl in my arms, and that I am looking forward to.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I'm one of the ones who checks the blog for answers! I figured when she comes I'll know!
Soon....can't wait to see her...I'll be sure to keep the phone nearby for when Granny starts making the phone calls to announce she's here!!!
Post a Comment