Okay, so the other day after I got home from work the kids and I decided we would play a game. Each one of the kids had their respective turns as Mama's teamate. When it was my oldest turn to be on my team she came and sat down beside me.
After a moment or two I hear "Mama, you have silver in your hair" to which I looked at her and said..."Yes baby, I know I have grey hair thank you for pointing it out." She then said "No Mama, it is not grey it is silver and it is so pretty, it is shiny." To which I replied "Thank you sweetie, but I really dont want pretty grey hair at 32 years old." When once again she said to me "But it is not grey, it is silver and it is pretty.", "I think it looks cool."
And what could I say to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment