Do your best, and forget the rest! Michael purchased the P90x program back when I was pregnant with Kendall and has exercised to it sparingly over the last two years, during which time he has tried to convince me at different times that I also should do P90x.Well about a month ago I got a wild hair and decided that I was going to take the P90x challenge. I don't think Michel believed me at first, that I would get up every morning at 5am and complete this INSANELY difficult exercise regime. I am currently on day 31 of 90. Although i have not really noticed any significant physical changes to my body to this point, my strength and ability to complete these exercises has dramatically increased.
I am very happy with the results I am seeing in my abilities and overall fitness and am looking forward to seeing where I am at on Day 90 versus Day 1. Michael has also been doing the workouts with me, and it has been nice to have each other as support and motivation when a workout is particularly challenging.
No comments:
Post a Comment