So I have hit a big milestone in my life since the last time I posted. For those of you that do not know what I am talking about, I turned the dreaded 3 oh.
I remember on my 26th birthday I was so upset that I was closer to 30 than 20. But I am over that fear, I am not one of those women that wants to hold onto my youth at all costs for with age comes experience. I cannot believe all that has taken place in my life over the past ten years some of the most memorable are. I have given birth to three beautiful children, watched them grow and learn from me as I have from them; I have married my best friend the love of my life; bought my first house; helped my husband start his own business; built my dream house; started my current job (8 years now) that I love. I cannot wait to see what the next ten have in store.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday. You sound extremely blessed. My what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time. I am closing in on 50. I can't believe it sometimes. I am blessed too though. 30's are so great. Just enjoy enjoy... Lovely picture of you and your best friend :)
Post a Comment