
Sorry I have been missing for awhile. Sunday a week ago (March 8th) Cat came down with a fever, it was low grade and she was really not complaining (although she never complains about feeling bad, you never know she is sick until she is REALLY sick). By Wednesday the fever had not broken so off to the doctor we went they tested her for the flu (A & B) and strep. The strep was negative as was influenza type A, but she tested positive for tybe B flu and her doctor said she must stay home from school until she was fever free for 24 hours. Long story short she never did loose the fever until this Sunday the 15th and ended up missing the whole week of school.
Which brings us to this week. Monday night Colin had been upstairs playing with his brother and sister when out of nowhere he came downstairs and laid on the couch. When I asked him if he was okay he told me yes nothing was wrong. However when I went over to the couch to sit by him he was burning up. Thus here we go again. Let's hope it will skip Cody all together.
1 comment:
I hope they all get well and stay well. At least this week is spring break so they can get well without the worry of school work.
Post a Comment