Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthdays...

Three of the most important women in my life celebrated their birthdays this month; my mother, my grandmother, and my mother-in-law. This weekend we had a party at my house in their honor. Below are some of my thoughts and qualities I admire in each of them.

My Mother – You will never meet a gentler soul. She is good in every sense of the word. She is selfless. She believes in the good in others and treats everyone with kindness and respect.

My Grandmother – Makes me think of the sun. She is always warm and welcoming. She always has a smile on her face and looks towards the Brightside of any situation.

My Mother-in law – Goes above and beyond for her family. She enjoys giving of her time and herself and always makes every family gathering special. Beyond that let me add that she raised a wonderful man in my husband instilling him with so many values that I cherish and for that I am grateful.

I love you all three and am so blessed to have you in my life to learn from.

No comments: