Monday, April 20, 2009

I can catch dem


Saturday was another all day soccer event. The kids had games scheduled for 9:00 and 12:30. Cody and I (mostly I) were dragging so we stayed behind to have a little extra time to get ready and then left to meet them. I got Cody set up in the den watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and told him I would be in the shower if he needed me. A few minutes later he rounded the corner. And the following conversation ensued;


Cody- "I can catch dem with my bike"

Me - "No baby you can't ride you bike to catch them"

Cody - "My bike can go on da road"

Me - "Yes baby your bike can go on the road but you cannot ride it to catch them. They are to far away. We will catch them with the van"

Cody - "Otay we will catch dem wi da ban"

No comments: