Well our weekend was wonderful. We started off on Friday at the golf tournament. We followed Fred Funk and Greg Norman's group for most of the morning. It was pretty cool to see them in person, and it was great to have a day with Michael. By the way for those of you that are local you might have saw him on the news, WTOC stopped us for an interview.
On Saturday I pulled a stunt that Michael would say is "classic Kristen". Michael had left early for soccer with the older kids, and Cody and I were going to meet up with them. So I get ready, get Cody ready, grab my purse, Cody's bag, and head out the door. We load up in the van, I reach in my purse for the keys only to realize they are not in my purse, they are in the basket on the kitchen counter. I had locked us out of the house. So Cody and I walked down the street to our friends house and got the keys to one of our work trucks (the friend I am referring to also is my husbands business partner) and off Cody and I went. We made it to town on time to see Colin's games. Which his team lost their first game but won the second. Cat's team is still undefeated by the way. Go Strikers!
Sunday we went to the zoo. In Colin's words "it was awesome". We had such a good time. We got to feed a giraffe & the lorakeets, as well as touch a stingray. We rode the train and played in the splash park, and had a great view of all of the animals. It was the first time that I have been to the zoo where all the animals were out in good view. Below are some pictures from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment