Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pottery

Yesterday afternoon I took the kids to a local pottery store to make a present for Michael for father's day. He eats salad pretty much every night for dinner and usually eats them out of one of my mixing bowls, so I thought it would be nice for the kids to make him his own special salad bowl. It was the first time that the kids and I had done ceramics together and it was really a lot of fun. I told the kids not to tell daddy about his surprise. Well, I am assuming Cody let it slip because, last night after tucking the kids in to bed. Michael asked me, "Did you make a bowl"? I think the expression on my face answered him as then he said never mind and started smiling. Here's hoping that a two year old's description wont totally ruin the surprise.

1 comment:

K.White said...

ha ha...I hope he doesn't read your blog before Sunday!!