Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smelly

So I am down to the final trimester, or that is what some books say, some say I will not hit the third trimester until 28 weeks where as others say 26 weeks 6 days. Either way I am fast approaching the end and Kendall will be here sooner than I can imagine. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms. I was lying in bed with Michael the other night and asked him if he was excited to see her (which of course he said yes), he then asked me if I was. I told him he was gonna think I was crazy but that I could not wait to smell her. He started laughing at me (he knows I love how a newborn baby smells). He told me I could put baby lotion on and it would smell the same, but as all you mom's out there know that is not the case. Nothing is like it, and I am so excited to snuggle with her on my chest and breath in that sweet sweet new baby smell :)

No comments: