Monday, February 1, 2010
Thrifty
I have really never been a bargain shopper, while I do like to save money I just have never found the reason in driving from one store to the next to try and save a few cents. I always figure you spend more in gas than you save. With our fourth child on the way I am however looking at the price of baby items and how expensive they are. You would think having three other children I would have everything I need. That is not the case however. I got rid of all of my little girl things (such as clothes, blankets) after Colin was born, and the only thing I kept after Cody was my crib and my bassinet. Where am I going with this you ask. Well, today I went by a little consignment shop and was able to get Kendall 6, that's right 6 outfits for $16, and they all look like brand new. This is definitely a store I will have to revisit. If only I could get the older kids uniforms at such prices :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment