Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scattergories

The below "game" was e-mailed to me and I thought it was fun so I decided to share. The Goal is to come up with a word for each of the line items below that begin with the first letter of your name. It was alot harder than I thought, or maybe I have a hard intial, yea definately the intial :)

1. What is your name: Kristen

2. A Four Letter Word: Kiss

3. A Boys Name: Kenneth

4. A Girls Name: Krystle

5. An Occupation: Kindergarten teacher

6. A Color: Khaki

7. Something you wear: Knickers

8. A Beverage: Kahlua

9. A Food: Kiwi

10. Something found in the (men's) bathroom? Kleenex

11. A place: Kentucky

12. A reason for being late: Kidnapped

13. Something you shout: Kill it!!

1 comment:

K.White said...

"K" is a hard letter for that. I'll just use your answers since mine would have to be "k" too!!