Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tempted

Who wouldn't be, I mean just look at it....

About a month ago on my way home I noticed an orange Dodge Challenger (almost identical to the one pictured above) for sale. It was calling my name (which I ignored by the way). Needless to say it did not take more than a week and someone had bought it (I guess I wasn't the only one it spoke to). Then a couple of weeks ago on my way into town I noticed another beautiful orange Challenger out in front of the local Dodge dealer. It too has been calling my name "Kristy, come look at me" "Think of how good we would look together".

I have been avoiding going by there like the plague unitl today. I could not fight the urge any longer and at lucnh I drove by the dealer just to see what they were asking for it. I did not test drive it. I really want to I am just scared it will make me want to buy it. When I pulled up there was a group of car salesmaen as well as a few local miltary guys looking at the cars close by. I know I must have been a site driving up getting out of my minivan to look at this muscle car. Am I being really impractical, I mean technically it could work, me and Cat in the front and the boys in the back. My fear is how long would it take for the novelty to wear off and for me to be frustrated with the little amount of space I had. But make no mistake the temptation is there :)

1 comment:

Gary R said...

LOL
How big is the trunk?