This past weekend marked another big event in our household. It was Cathy's tenth birthday. I cannot beleive it, my baby is a whole decade old. Does this mean I am getting older too? Anyways I cannot belaive how the time flys. My parents always told me that the older I got the faster time would move and it is true. It feels like yesterday that she was taking her first steps and now here she is growing into this beautiful young girl. I am not going to get overly mooshy but I am going to tell you how much I love her, how proud I am of her, she is an amazing person with a heart of gold and her spirit will touch you, she is one of those people that the light just shines from. Happy Birthday Cat!
Monday, January 5, 2009
V . A . C . A . T . I . O . N
Let's go! Well for those of you wondering, that is where I have been. It was wonderful. Normally when I am off of work we have somewhere to go or something to do, but not this past week. The kids were out of school, I was off of work and Michael only had to work part of the time and we were just able to relax and spend time together as a family. We had a great Christmas, the kids got a Wii which the whole family has enjoyed. I think my favorite present was my book. I got the second book in the Twilight series "New Moon". I am normally not that big of a reader to be honest I just cannot find the time. However over our anniversary Michael and I went and saw the movie Twilight which made me in turn want to read the books to know what happened next. I finsihed the 500 some odd page book within a a week which for me is record breaking and I cannot wait to read the next one. Hopefully I will get it soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 10th Birthday Cat! You were my first friend all the way in California.
Loren Ivester
Happy Birthday Cathy...Sorry I missed the party but I was on the road coming back from Tennessee. I heard it was a good party and you got lots of good stuff.
Post a Comment