Thursday, January 7, 2010
Hold the Rice
The day before yesterday was Cathy's first basketball game of the season (which they won 42 to 1) Go Lady Cavs! Anyway on the way home I stopped and picked myself and the kids up something to eat. I ordered Colin a cheeseburger with ketchup only. He began eating his burger as we were driving down the road when he says to me " Mom, it has pickles on it", to which I replied "That's okay honey, can you just eat the pickles you like pickles at home". This satisfied his complaint about the pickles and we continued on, about two minutes later I notice the light come on in the back of the van and hear Colin say " Hey, wait a minute this has RICE on it". He had pulled apart the bun and discovered that not only did they incorrectly put pickles on his burger they had put onions on it as well. He immediately tells me that he does not want rice on his burger and can I please get it off, which of course I had to wait until we made it home to do. Anyways our conversation tickled me and I thought I would share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment