Friday, July 30, 2010

How's your day going

Have you ever been asked this question... I know you have, and what's the usual response? "It's fine" or "It's going good", well this past Wednesday if you had asked me that would not have been my response. My response would have been "It's only 8:00am, and already I have been s*** on" har har!

You see I went in my room to get Kendall changed and ready to go. So i lay her down on my bed and sit down with her to start the process. Now keep in mind I am already dressed and ready for work myself. She had a poopy diaper and I believed her to be through, however as I lifted her little behind to move the diaper and wipe her she shoots poop ALL over me and ALL over the bed. My oldest was in the room with me and got a big kick out of it :)

No comments: