Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chaos





You guessed it today was the first day of school. It was total chaos at my house this morning, as you can imagine (or at least it felt that way to me). So I get it in the car everyone is loaded and has their seat belt on and all book bags and lunchboxes are accounted for. I am backing out the driveway and the time on the clock is 7:18 (school takes in at 8:15), we have one hour to get to school. I am feeling a false sense of relief, "I did it, we are going to be on time". WRONG!!! we hit major traffic, I mean major, it took us 1hr and 10 min to travel from our house to the kids school. It should have taken us 45. And all the while I have Cathy and Colin freaking out in the back "Mom, we are going to be late" "Hurry, hurry, please change to green light".
So needless to say, the kids were late on their first day back to school. I hope they will not be to mad at me, I did everything in my power to get them there on time.....The universe was against me this morning. Oh and thanks to all the chaos and me stressing my hives were in full effect as you can see on my cheek in the picture with Kendall...lovely. But I do think the pictures of them turned out cute, I especially love Cody's pose :)



No comments: