Who out there loves them? Not I! And I have been inundated with them over the past two weeks, and all from one child. Georgia Day is coming and this is always a big event at my children's school. For Georgia Day this year Colin had to make a pillow, and write a report, and create a scrapbook. On top of Georgia Day he also has a biography book report a cereal box project due on next Monday, and if that was not enough, this past Tuesday was the 100th day of school and we had to create a shirt with 100 items on it for him to wear over his uniform. All of this on top of his regular work. Crazy.....
1 comment:
Just remember what Daddy always said about the Georgia Day Projects...They are really "Parent Projects." If he ever has to build a building...I think we still have the Massey School & a Light House in the attic. It was actually the easiest one to make because Daddy came up with a really good idea to make it out of OJ Cartons.
Post a Comment