As many of you women out there know one of the many joys of pregnancy are the dreaded stretch marks. Last night I was in my room with Cathy, and as I was changing into my pajamas the following converstaion ensued:
Cathy - "what are all of those lines on your boobs?"
Me- "which ones, the blue ones, those are blood vessels"
Cathy - "no, the white ones, are those stretchmarks?"
Me-"yes they are"
Cathy - "when did you get those"
Me- "when I was pregnant with you"
Cathy - "you got a lot of strecth marks when you were pregnant with me. Why did you get so many with me and not your other pregnancies?" at this point she was referring to the ones on my hips as well, as she had previously asked me what those were from, and I have to add when I told her they were from my pregnancy with her she replied "wow, I must have kicked you pretty hard"
Me - "because you were my first, and before you I had never gained that much weight, I was like a string bean"
Cathy - "oh"
And on another note, I would like you to meet my new best friend

No comments:
Post a Comment