Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Bridal Shower
As some of you may know, my little sister is getting married. I am honored that I will be standing up for her as her matron of honor and had the privilege a few weeks back of throwing her bridal shower. Below are a few pics from the day. One of the games we played was "toilet paper bride", basically we had two teams that had to create a wedding dress out of toilet paper for their bride, then Candi would pick the winner. Cathy quickly volunteered to be the bride for her team but then got shy when it was time to take pictures :) It was really a lot of fun, and I have to add that Candi's friend Mary did a great job making the bouquet out of ribbons for her rehearsal. 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment