So here is a breakdown on what's happening with the Willoughby's;
Cathy- So far so good. She is liking sixth grade and soccer has been a lot easier since we now only live 10 min from the practice fields (i.e. when she has a lot of homework on practice/game nights).
Colin- Had a birthday. That's right he is now seven years old... He had some friends from school over this weekend and they had a blast in the backyard playing. the water balloons were a big hit!
Cody (a.k.a. Stubborn Butt)- Is also doing well. He seems to really enjoy being at the same school with Colin and Cat. Of course he pretty much always is doing whatever Colin is. The boys are each others shadows, where you find one you find the other.
Kendall- Is four moths old, and at her checkup last Friday is now weighing in at 13pds 13ounces. She will be catching Colin soon :) Her appointment went well and everything checked out good. She rolled over for the first time today, which was really cool, and I was the only one that got to see her. I am sure when I tell her siblings about it they will be trying to get her to do it again when we get home.
Michael- Plays lots and lots of tennis. It is his new favorite sport by far. He is glad the move is over I know, and I also know he will be glad when I have no more pictures to hang and stop asking him to do it (right in the middle of the U.S. Open, and football!). But as I always say, he is the half that makes me whole.
Me- I am feeling really good. The hives are gone (as is my stress over moving) which is what I think was causing them. Kendall is letting me sleep for longer periods at night (I usually get a 5 hour straight span). And we are staying busy at work, which is a good thing.
Well that is all for now. I am sure there will be more later. I will have to post some pictures of our new place once we get all squared away...
No comments:
Post a Comment