Well we are now what I consider "moved in" all boxes are unpacked, the house has been mopped and cleaned, and everything is in its place :) Now its on to the garage!!
On a different note Cat will be going on an overnight field trip with her school this week; So I will be down to three for a few days. I know she will have lots of fun, and I am so excited that she has so many exciting opportunities come her way.
And I know several posts ago, I wrote a little blog about "When your a mom, the phrase good morning takes on a whole new meaning!" Lets just say that yes, yes it does...
Also I don't know if she reads my blog or not, but to my sister -in- law, it was so very good to see you last Friday (although not under the best circumstances). We all miss you and Ryan and the kids more than ya'll know! It seems though with you guys and now my cousin moving there that New York is the place to be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment