Thursday, September 9, 2010

Say What

Okay, I had a dentist appointment today. I went in knowing that I had to have a little filling done that I had put off while I was pregnant with Kendall. In the mean time I tell my hygienist about this little "puss pocket" (sorry to gross you out) that has been forming and then going away above my tooth that I had a root canal on.... So long story short I get the wonderful news that it has to be redone and it must be infected. WHAT, WHAT do you mean redone???? Another root canal on the tooth from hell the tooth that left me bent over in tears. Now I have been through a lot of painful things in my life, from my lungs collapsing and having chest tubes inserted, to my lung surgery, to giving birth to four children, but that tooth, that root canal was the most painful thing I have EVER experienced in my life!!! I am not a happy camper.

No comments: